NID's Toolbox Light
NIDS Toolbox Light brings you new tools to your eco server, Some of the tools are
- Chat Logger - logging chat in realtime,
- IP Logger - providing data on each logon and logout, fully customizable. Can log to server log, console, own log, or all at the same time.
- Player Manager - contains commands useful in day-to-day player management, ability to Reset Skills, Talents and progression, set Job Level and refund specialisation points of any player on the server, geo-location and more.
- Server Cleanup - Set of server clean and maintenance commands, allowing for removal of mining rubble, tree debris, stumps etc. Generates detailed report on rubble present on the server.
- MOTD - Displays welcome message to players logging in, accepts all Eco's formatting. Stores MOTD in a text file for easy edits. Managed from command line and/or config files.
- Server Rules and Preventables - Enables sever owner to enable and enforce set of Server Rules. Certain actions of the players can be restricted, until they have accepted the Server ruleset.
You can click on any of the modules below to find out more information about each module as well as how too use them, NID Core is required for any of the Sub Modules